Our Process is Easy!
1. Upon arrival, we perform a prior-damage vehicle inspection with our customers & fill out appropriate paperwork. This process takes about 15 minutes…and you’re done!
2. We then relocate your vehicle inside our climate controlled, secured, indoor facility where it will remain until repaired.
3. Under appropriate lighting, our experienced estimators assess the damage, photograph it and compile a comprehensive estimate and submit it to your insurance company. This process takes 1-2 hours.
4. Your car is then prepped for repair and all factory replacement parts are ordered (if needed). 1 Hour
5. Often times, your insurance adjuster will do an onsite evaluation of the hail damage and discuss the estimate with us. This can take 2-3 days for them to arrive. Once we get the final paperwork from your adjuster, our expert technicians begin the repair process. Repairs can take 2-3 days.
6. After the vehicle is repaired, we detail the vehicle and re-inspect for Quality control.
7. When you receive our call, you can be confident that your vehicle has received the most comprehensive auto hail repair in the industry.
8. As an added benefit to our customers, we warranty ALL of our work so you never have to worry about a thing. Please be sure learn about our warranty coverage by clicking here.